DOG DAYCARE & BOARDING
Naturally the place for your pet to stay while you’re away!
Quality “home away from home” care that will put your mind at ease.
Nicely socialized dogs of good health and humour are welcome for day visits and as short or long term guests.
Relaxed, comfortable and clean home with multiple large fenced yards for interactive play and quiet private spaces surrounded by the peaceful Piedmont Valley in Merigomish, N.S.
Cage-free, in-home care for a limited numbers of guests.
Hikes on the Farm’s wooded trail system, and great socialization with our resident dogs and other friendly guests.
Leashed or off-leash daily walks, with the pack or on their own, depending on your preferences and dog’s socialization and obedience levels.
OVERNIGHT BOARD ( 24 hours from drop off time)———————————>$34.50 total
DAYCARE (8 am – 6 pm) ————————————————————————–>$23.00 total
- $5.00/hr per dog outside regularly scheduled hours
- 10% discount for multiple same household dogs, and on stays longer than 30 days
- A minimum one day visit prior to an overnight helps to make initial acquaintances
- Longer-term must first spend a minimum one night prior to ensure compatibility. This process helps to reduce any potential stress or anxiety that you or your dog may encounter while you are away in reassuring they are comfortable and will be happy staying with their new friends at the Farm
- Private kennel spaces are available on request
- No fees for medication administration
- Pet First Aid certified
Not a typical dog daycare and boarding kennel!
Located less than a 1/2 hour from Antigonish or New Glasgow… a little bit off the beaten track but your dog will appreciate the extra mile!
Only 5.5 km from TCH exit 29 to LEFT on to the PIEDMONT VALLEY ROAD then LEFT 2.5 km to the Farm.
Dogs must be crated or leashed on arrival/exit to ensure proper introductions and etiquette.
For your’s and our guest’s safety, please do not open any door or gate unattended by Farm staff.
We will be happy to meet you at the main gate with arrivals and departures scheduled for convenience.
Grooming or obedience training is not offered on-site but can be arranged with great local providers on request.
Arrange your no-fee MEET & GREET visit soon!
Visit our gallery to check out the fun!