DOG DAYCARE & BOARDING
Naturally the place for your pet to stay while you are away!
Nicely socialized dogs in reasonable good health and humour are welcomed for day visits and as short or long term boarding guests at the Farm!
- Quality “home away from home” cage-free care that will put your mind at ease while you work or travel
- Relaxed and comfortable in-home care for a limited number of guests
- Large, fenced interactive play yards and quiet private spaces
- Wooded walking trail system surrounded by peaceful Piedmont Valley
- Fun socialization with our friendly resident dogs and other guests
- Daily walks with the pack or on their own depending on your preference
DAYCARE (8 AM – 6 PM) ———————————————————$23
OVERNIGHT BOARD (24 hrs from drop off time) ————-$34.50
- $5.00 / hr outside regularly scheduled hours
- 10% discount for multiple dog households and stays longer than 30 days
- A required minimum one daycare visit prior to an overnight helps to make initial acquaintances
- Boarders must first spend a minimum one night prior to long term stays to ensure compatibility. This process helps to reduce potential stress or anxiety that you or your dog may encounter while you are away in reassuring they are comfortable and will be happy staying with their new friends at the Farm
- Private kennel spaces are available on request
- No additional fees for medication administration
- Pet First Aid certified
- Pet at home ‘check in’ service in our local area
Dog daycare & boarding services in Eastern Nova Scotia conveniently located less than a 1/2 hour from Antigonish or New Glasgow… OK, we are a little bit off the beaten track… but your dog will really appreciate that extra mile!
Only 5.5 km north on Barneys River Rd. from TCH exit 29 to the dirt PIEDMONT VALLEY ROAD, then go LEFT at the bridge and 2.5 km to the Farm. Your dog will get really happy when they see that green covered bridge!
All dogs must arrive / exit leashed or crated to ensure proper introductions and etiquette in the yard
For your own and our guest’s safety please do not open any door or gate unattended by Farm staff !!!
We will be happy to meet you at the main gate with arrivals and departures scheduled for mutual convenience
Grooming or obedience training is not offered on-site but can be arranged with great local providers on request
Arrange a no-fee MEET & GREET visit soon!
Visit our gallery to check out the fun!