Naturally the place for your pet to stay while you’re away!
Quality “home away from home” care that will put your mind at ease.
Nicely socialized dogs of good health and humour are welcome for day visits and as short or longer term guests.
Relaxed, comfortable open-concept home with multiple large fenced yards for interactive play and quiet private spaces surrounded by the peaceful Piedmont Valley in Merigomish, Nova Scotia.
Hikes on the Farm’s wooded trail system, and great socialization with our resident dogs and a small pack of other friendly guests.
Leashed or off-leash daily walks, in pack or on their own, depending on your preferences and dog’s socialization and obedience levels.
OVERNIGHT BOARD ( 24 hours from drop off time)—————————————>$34.50 total
DAYCARE (8am – 6 pm) ———————————————————————————>$23.00 total
- $5.00/hr per dog outside regular scheduled hours.
- 10% discount for multiple same household dogs, and on stays longer than 30 days
- A minimum one day visit prior to an overnight helps to make initial acquaintances
- Longer term must first spend a minimum one night prior to ensure compatibility. This process helps to reduce any potential stress or anxiety that you or your dog may encounter while you are away in reassuring they are comfortable and will be happily staying with their new friends at the Farm.
- Private kennel spaces are available on request
- No fees for medication administration
- Pet First Aid certified/Insured
Be sure to visit our gallery to see the many examples of the fun experience had by our previous guests!
Arrange your pal’s no fee Meet & Greet visit soon!
Only 5.5 km from TCH exit 29 to the PIEDMONT VALLEY ROAD then 2.5km to the Farm. Less than a 1/2 hour drive from Antigonish or New Glasgow.
Dogs must be crated or leashed on arrival/exit to ensure proper introductions and etiquette.
Please do not open any door or gate unattended by Farm staff.
Grooming or obedience training is not offered on site, but can be arranged with great local providers